Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Revamped Coffee Table:: Use an exsiting bottom [or make your own] & refinsh a unique top! I LOVE old barn boards! Stains come in many colors, the possibilities are endless! I've got one in the works!

How to paint old furniture.
How to paint old furniture.

Download whole gallery
Revamped Coffee Table:: Use an exsiting bottom [or make your own] & refinsh a unique top! I LOVE old barn boards! Stains come in many colors, the possibilities are endless! I've got one in the works!
Revamped Coffee Table:: Use an exsiting bottom [or make your own] & refinsh a unique top! I LOVE old barn boards! Stains come in many colors, the possibilities are endless! I've got one in the works!

Download whole gallery
Help Pinterest friends!! comments appreciated ..love the light fixture and sink for half bath maybe? From Hannah
Help Pinterest friends!! comments appreciated ..love the light fixture and sink for half bath maybe? From Hannah

Download whole gallery
Get rid of that builder grade oak! use GEL stain.
Get rid of that builder grade oak! use GEL stain.

Download whole gallery
painted furniture
painted furniture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment