Saturday, December 14, 2013

I'm thinking I need to paint an antique dresser I have black and gold since I keep pinning black and gold dressers.

pink!
pink!

Download whole gallery
Small Table Makeover - Tutorial. Before and after pix. Lots of other furniture redos here too.
Small Table Makeover - Tutorial.  Before and after pix.  Lots of other furniture redos here too.

Download whole gallery
I'm thinking I need to paint an antique dresser I have black and gold since I keep pinning black and gold dressers.
I'm thinking I need to paint an antique dresser I have black and gold since I keep pinning black and gold dressers.

Download whole gallery
How To: Stain over paint technique I AM IN LOVE!!
How To: Stain over paint technique I AM IN LOVE!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment