Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I chose this image because I love this distressed wall unit. I also really like the colour and how it is incorporated in the room, with the floor and green leather chairs that you wouldnt think to be with it, but it works !

How To Paint Furniture @Becky Hui Chan Hui Chan Hui Chan Hui Chan King This is what Wayne's furniture would look like
How To Paint Furniture @Becky Hui Chan Hui Chan Hui Chan Hui Chan King This is what Wayne's furniture would look like

Download whole gallery
I chose this image because I love this distressed wall unit. I also really like the colour and how it is incorporated in the room, with the floor and green leather chairs that you wouldnt think to be with it, but it works !
I chose this image because I love this distressed wall unit. I also really like the colour and how it is incorporated in the room, with the floor and green leather chairs that you wouldnt think to be with it, but it works !

Download whole gallery
This is a really great DIY site. This article is about making your home more energy efficient DIY style - but there's tons of stuff. Built in book cases, DIY furniture - everything.
This is a really great DIY site.  This article is about making your home more energy efficient DIY style - but there's tons of stuff. Built in book cases, DIY furniture - everything.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment